Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

by - Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello hunny bunnies! Check out this cute collection of sweet bunny tutorials for your Easter basket stuffing needs.

A bit of trivia: Don't forget to say rabbit, rabbit, rabbit upon waking on the first day of each new month. You will receive good luck for the duration of that month. I've tried it. It works!


Image from Betz White
Image from Playing with Food

Image from Smooch Designs
Image from Revoluzzza
Image from Rebecca Danger
Image from The Long Thread
Image from Hazelnuts
Image from Stitchin Chicken
Image from Penguin Books Australia

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love all of these! My favorites are the chenille bunnies and the bowling bunnies - love those ears! I'm starting to get excited about Easter projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In England, or at least the bit of it where I live, You have to say "white rabbits" and turn over the money in your pocket! love the bunny post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate this post SO MUCH! I was just online last night trying to find a bunny tutorial. i want to make a bunny and coordinating blanket for all my nieces this Easter. THANKS SO MUCH! these are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet. Especially love the knitted and chenille critters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love all of these. I may have to add "bunny" to my to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! Just been making some more bunnies for the shop myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute bunny post! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the references!! Very nice bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Small beautiful and cute bunnies. Love them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Betz White bunnies the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all sooo cute..my faves are the chenille bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER